Monday, April 30, 2007

Yeah, Yeah...I Know...

I'm a dumbass...he doesn't really care as much as he says he does...he'll end up cheating on me. I know all that is true, but I'm gonna stick with him anyway. I don't imagine that I'll ever trust him again, but at least my eyes are open now. I've been put in my place. As long as I remember where that place is, I'll be OK. Now, on to better things.....

Girl had her prom Saturday night. She was absolutely beautiful. She and her friends had an absolute blast. I was so excited for her. She's still exhausted and probably won't catch up on her sleep til she collapses. Her dad even came to see her when they were leaving. Now we just have to endure graduation.

I took Boy fishing twice this weekend. He wanted his dad to take him, but he wouldn't. So Saturday after the girls left for prom, we went to Friend's stock tank where Boy caught two fish. He had a blast. Then on Sunday, we took him to our local lake where he fished, but didn't catch anything. I think he still had fun. He did end up telling his dad about Friend. Dad hates Friend. Oh well, he'll just have to get over it. At least I didn't go to the bar, pick up a crack whore and bring her home to Boy, like Dad did.

It's supposed to rain here all week and I'm not looking forward to that. I guess we need the rain...blah, blah, blah. I like sunny days. OK, I'm really going to sleep now. I've said for the last week that I was going to bed early and that hasn't happened. I'm exhausted and really need to get a good nights sleep.

No comments: