Monday, April 23, 2007

Wow...That Weekend Went By Fast

At my old job, people used to get excited when it was Friday. Not me. I worked every Saturday. I had to be at work at 11am during the week, but Saturdays I had to be there at 5:30am. When I took the job, I was told 6am to noon. That quickly changed to 5:30 til everybody was finished, which more often than not was 5 or 6pm. I was so happy to take my new job where I don't have to work weekends. It's a little different. I have all this time on my hands.

This weekend was not as productive as I'd like it to have been. Boy and I did get some yard work done. Not really "yard work"....just mowing and weed eating. I don't really have a yard...it's more like spots of grass and weeds. There's so much junk in back of my house that it's hard to mow back there. When husband moved out, he just took the good stuff and left all the garbage and junk for me to deal with. I need to take a weekend, borrow a trailer and haul all that crap off.

More than yard work, I REALLY need to get rid of a ton of stuff in my house. I have enough crap for four families. I've been getting rid of a little here and a little there. Now that I have my weekends back, I need to just take a whole weekend and go through the whole house. I'd have to rent a dumpster. I should do that....rent a dumpster and throw away all that crap outside and a bunch of the crap from the inside. Hmmm...I'll have to work on that.

1 comment:

WendyC said...

I think you should do that... load up all the crap on a trailer and go dump it... at HIS house ;)