Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekends May Be Over Rated

Boy and I had a blast at Spring Fest yesterday. We ran into people we knew, looked at old cars and ate lots of carnival-like food. I think he had a good time. When we got finished, we came home picked up Girl, then I took him to his dad while Girl and I did some running around. Girl was starving, so we ate, went to the Verizon store, then to walmart. After walmart, the day took a pretty big shit.

Girl copped the teen-tude and really hurt my feelings. She didn't mean to, I'm sure. But nonetheless, I was tired from walking a bunch and just flat irritated. We didn't' make it out of walmart with all of our stuff (i really hate those little spinney baggy things), so I called friend to see if he wanted to run back there with me. He said yes, so off I went.

We chilled a bit, all the while his various phones were ringing. His ex-in-laws wanted him to come to a birthday party. I knew he wanted to go, so I went on to walmart. Two trips to walmart in one day is way too much for this girl. All that running yesterday did not make my house clean. I've got a cousin from out of town who is visiting someone a couple of towns over and she'll be calling today to stop in. That is the goal for the day...clean house. Yeah, I'll be sure and let y'all know how that goes.

No comments: