Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What a Crappy Day

It's rained all day today. I have kept busy, but haven't accomplished a blessed thing. Boy is at school taking the TAKS test. (They put way too much pressure on the kids for those stupid tests) Girl just called and told me that she and her friends are at the zoo....in the rain. Can anyone say "pneumonia". Not to mention the stinky-ass animals...shew-wee! I'm trying to get a bunch of crap entered into the computer for work. The numbers are swimming in my head like you wouldn't believe. I haven't got any of my crap done today. I need to order pictures to go in the graduation announcements. I need to call my old employer about my cobra insurance. I need to cancel my AOL account. I have a ton of crap to do, but I'm gonna need some sunshine in order to get motivated. I've been watching the goings ons in Virginia on CNN today. I can't imagine. OK, long enough break from numbers....I'm getting back to it right now.

No comments: