Friday, April 20, 2007

Finally...

A day where I feel like I've accomplished something. It was really busy. I got payroll done, ran a ton of errands, tanned, got my check in the bank, picked up parts at the parts house and I don't even know what else. Friend came over after he got off work and put the starter on my pickup so Girl is no longer afoot til her car gets out of the shop. The mechanic said that her car should be ready Monday, which in "mechanic" translates to probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Boy has informed me that I'll be taking him to our local "Spring Fest" tomorrow. It sounds absolutely exhausting, but I'm thrilled that he wants ME to take him. I'm learning that I'd better cherish the time that they want to spend with their uncool mom. It'll be a blast. He plays guitar and there will be bands that he can watch and maybe learn something new.

I absolutely HAVE to clean up my house some this weekend. It looks like somebody picked it up, shook it and then set it back down. I have too much stuff and I need to get rid of it. The office is supposed to be moved to the yard tomorrow, so that will get my work stuff out of here and that will help tremendously.

I'm going to go to bed now so I can rest up and get ready to walk probably 10 miles tomorrow!!

No comments: