Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Color Me Stupid

Obviously, Friend and I haven't gotten as close as I thought we had. I feel like a total dumbshit. I really don't know what I was thinking. Men (at least the ones I'm attracted to) are all pretty mean. The last two times I've been to his house, he's gotten calls or a text message from his ex-wife and/or her family. So I came home and checked the phone bill to see if they had been corresponding regularly. Didn't find anything too outrageous there. Then I decided it would be a good idea to check his email account. I had set the account up for him some time back, so I knew the password. That was one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my life. No...he wasn't corresponding with the ex. He was however corresponding with a bunch of other women. He was answering ads on "questionable" sites. He obviously had struck up a conversation or two. My soul is crushed. I don't know what to do now. Apparently, he doesn't feel the same way about me as I felt about him. I really thought he was a good guy. I thought he was real. I thought he told the truth. I thought he really cared about me. I thought he was the best, smartest person I've ever known in my life. Color me stupid.

1 comment:

WendyC said...

I am SOOOO sorry :( It's usually a risky gamble if you decide to check up on someone, you never really know what you are going to find out. The checking up on thing has not once turned out the way I would have liked. You don't want to know, but you NEED to know. I do know exactly how you feel and I am very sorry