Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today is A New Day

If I can just keep remembering that today is a new day, I'll be fine. I got up early this morning, but not early enough to get the legs shaved. I have gotten quite a bit accomplished. I went and met Jimmy this morning with some time sheets that I'd made up for his crew. (Jimmy is the "construction manager" at the company where I've just started. I'm sure Jimmy is a very nice man, but I'm afraid that we're going to have issues. It's not really fair for me to say that, because I don't know him. We'll see.) Then I ran a bunch of other errands, went to tan and then came home and promptly broke my lawn mower. I hate my lawn mower but I hate borrowing a lawnmower worse. As soon as I play catch up a little bit, I think I'll go buy a new one. That's not going to do me any good this summer as I'm afraid "catch up" is going to take awhile. I really hate that I'm so whiny and bitchy. I think I really need to have a period. OK, break over. Going to get back to work now.

No comments: