Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Can I Just Have A Moment?

This has just been a pissy day!! It rained all day long, I didn't get jack-crap accomplished and I can't order my freakin diet pills. I AM A COW! There is nothing, I repeat nothing in my closet that will fit my fat ass. I just got online and tried to order some stupid diet pills. The web site's home page displayed the MasterCard symbol, but when I tried to pay for the stupid things, they only took visa....I HAVE MASTERCARD!! I'm a little irritated. I was so upset that I had a big helping of strawberry shortcake. Now I'm going to go to bed and try to wake up to a better day tomorrow. It's supposed to be warm and sunny tomorrow. I'm going to get up early, shave my legs, go tan and have a majorly productive day...I promise!! I really need to have a period. OK, tomorrow's posts will be light hearted and funny....Nighty night!!

No comments: