Thursday, August 2, 2007

To Answer Yesterday's Question....

I just don't think so. I bitch and moan...that's just what I do.

It's freakin raining AGAIN!! It's August, people. When the hell is it gonna stop raining. My entire back yard is standing in water. Yesterday, we had to empty out the flooded dog house. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. I work for a contractor...these guys can't work when it's pouring down rain. That stresses the boss, which is never good.

I got a promising call on the house that I have for sale last night. The lady sounded genuinely interested. Of course, she hasn't seen the POS yet, so that's likely to change. I REALLY need to sell that house. I don't know how long it will be before the mortgage company starts foreclosure, but I know that they eventually will. I'm working hard to get my finances in order. If the house sells, I can do that pretty quickly. If it doesn't sell, I can get everything but that in order.

I'm still fat. That's very irritating to me. I try to do good, but I just don't spend enough time up and off my ass to lose any measurable weight. I'm working on that, too. I've got a lot of shit that I'm working on right now. One of these days, maybe all of this will come together...or not.

No comments: