Friday, August 10, 2007

I Just Want Some Internet!!!

I've moved to what has proven to be a "rural" area. My DSL Internet, nor my cable TV would transfer to my new address. I thought about satellite Internet, but we have that at work. It's expensive and slow. I've been talking to Earthlink, who swears that they service my area and that I currently have DSL service, but my modem shows no DSL connection. I thought I could live with local TV. You know, like when we were kids and there was no cable. I thought wrong. I'm going nuts. It's horrible. So, in a couple of weeks, I'm going to splurge and have satellite installed. It's way more expensive than cable, but better than nothing. I'm trying to keep my spending down until all of the utilities between the new houses get straightened out. Then I should be in pretty good financial shape....except for the whole "they're going to foreclose on my house" thing.

No comments: