Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Can I Be A Positive Person?

Does it seem like I'm always complaining? It does to me. I'm not trying to be a whiner....I'm just venting about what's going on in my life. I'm REALLY trying to be a more positive person...I just kinda suck at that!! Let's try some random, positive thoughts:
-I have the best kids in the world. Other teens are out getting into trouble and mine are genuinely good kids.
-I have a pretty good job. It's pretty dramatic and stupid sometimes, but it's really flexible and right next door to my house.
-I'm single. I have a "boyfriend" (is that what it's called at my age?...that sounds so "teen") who is really great and helps me a lot with household and truck related stuff.
-I've lost 5 pounds.
-I'm broke, but not destitute.
Yeah...that's about it. I do suck at this "positive" thing. I'll try to work on that.

No comments: