Thursday, August 23, 2007

Still Going...

I got on the scale this morning and was very pleasantly surprised. I've been so busy getting ready for an insurance audit at work that I haven't had time to walk or anything else for the last 2 days. I was very surprised to see that I'm down to 158...Go Me!!

As soon as the audit is over this morning, I'm going to have to play catch-up with the rest of everything. I have to take Boy to get fitted for pads and a helmet tomorrow. He's had a friend over the last 2 nights. He's excited about school starting and going to a new school. I hope he'll stay excited and get his work done in a timely manner this year. We have to go this weekend and get him a couple of pairs of pants to start school with. I'm afraid to get him too many. He's still growing and I'm afraid he'll drop a waist size when he starts working out for football.

Girl went yesterday and found where her classes are at college. I still can't believe that my baby is a college student. She's ready!!

I'm gonna go have an audit now!!

1 comment:

WendyC said...

So sorry one of your two readers has been so remiss in reading. Certainly I have been remiss in writing myself! I will be your diet buddy. Uh, starting September 4, that is.

P.S. We are old.