Friday, August 17, 2007

Down A Pound!!

The temperature just came down a little yesterday. On Wednesday, I walked on the treadmill for an hour. It was just too dang hot to mow. Yesterday I mowed another quarter of the yard before it started raining and then went inside and got on the treadmill. I only walked for 15 minutes. I had so many other things to do. I figure that 15 minutes is more than 0 minutes, so I'll take it. I've been eating lots of veggies and guzzling water like nobody's business. When I got on the scale this morning, I was down to 161.0. It's only 1 pound, but that will motivate me to lose another pound. Hopefully it will snowball into someone who can fit into her shorts. I need to start really tracking what I eat. I think I'll use this forum to record my calories. I know that only a few people know about this blog, but it'll still make me feel accountable. I'll start that on Monday.

I got Boy registered for school. He's so excited. It's a VERY small school. The whole town is really big on football...even in junior high. When they saw him, they got very excited. When I took him for his physical, he measured 6' 2" and weighed 211. He's 13 and in junior high. If the coaches really work with him, he'll be able to go to college on a scholarship.

Girl went to her college orientation last night. I think she's excited. Tropical Storm Erin came on shore at Corpus yesterday. If she'd decided to go there, we'd be moving her this weekend. I'm glad she decided to go here.

No comments: