Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Have A Plan!!

OK...I have exactly 11 weeks to lose 12 pounds. that's completely do-able, right? I don't necessarily want to stop there, but that would put me at a nice round number. Oh hell, I'll just put it out there...I want to weigh 150 pounds by Halloween. No significant reason, I just thought that Halloween would be a good goal. You know, something to work towards. Then I'll set another mini-goal to reach by Thanksgiving. I'm REALLY watching what I eat and I need to expend (is that the right word?) more calories, also. I mowed about a quarter of the yard night before last. I'll do another quarter tonight and 20 minutes on the treadmill today. The temperature is supposed to be significantly cooler for the next few days, so I can finish up the yard. I have a huge yard and a teeny, tiny little walmart lawn mower. That shit will burn some calories. If any of my 2 readers would like to be diet/workout buddies, let me know. It's always easier when you have somebody riding your ass. I have a plan. I just need to keep motivated to stick to it.

I'm going to go register boy for school today. I hope a new and smaller school will give him the motivation he needs to keep up with his school work....but I'm not counting on it. Work has been crazy and it's been great living next door. I've all but given up on selling my house. I've resigned myself to being one of the statistics that they're talking about on the news with the huge percentage of home foreclosures. It'll jack up the rest of my life, but I can't see a way out.

I'm gonna go do something to burn some calories now!!

No comments: