Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Geez...I Suck At This

So, I think we've pretty much established that I'm unable to keep up a blog on a daily basis. Things have just been terribly busy. I'm still fat...I'm a little more conscious about what I eat and try to be a little more active, but I'm still fat. I'm also still married. That should be taken care of next Wednesday...I hope. I am, however, fixing to move. I hate moving, but I think that this will be better for me and the kids. It'll be a ton cheaper per month and it's right next door to my office so it should save on gas, too. We're supposed to get the biggest bunch of it moved this weekend. Then I'll have to concentrate on cleaning my house to try to sell it. I just hope that there's somebody out there that is as desperate as I was when I bought it. It needs some work. I'll try to post more details after I get moved so my 2 readers can catch up.

1 comment:

WendyC said...

Have fun moving. I hate moving. Moving sucks. :(