Thursday, June 21, 2007

Look at Me Post Again...

so soon. We have a new court date for the divorce. Husband has gone and gotten himself a lawyer. He keeps telling me that the lawyer "isn't really representing him" but is representing both of us. This is my 4th divorce. Does he thing I'm a fucking idiot. So, my appointment is at 9am on Monday with my lawyer. We were going to do this ourselves, not fight over anything and not have any child support involved. Since then he's really pissing Boy off...bad. I think that since he took it upon himself to go get a lawyer...and now I have to pay a lawyer (his brother has paid for his, but he's so fucking stupid that he thinks the lawyer is handling his case for free), I think maybe I'm gonna need some child support. Not the minimum wage child support that we could've put in the decree and then swapped checks, but the real deal. Lord knows that he doesn't make jack shit so it would only be like $100 per week, but in my world that's a lot of money. I dunno. I sure do hate to fight with him. It makes it hard on Boy.

In other news...I NEED IT TO STOP RAINING!!! I finally went and bought a lawn mower. I just got the yard ready to bale and it won't stop raining long enough for me to either rake it up or go back over it with the mower to even up the grass and mulch up the clippings.

I guess I'd better try to get some work done....more later!!

No comments: